University of Wisconsin River Falls offers a range of camps / clinics this Winter. See the following link for complete details and to register:
Hitting Camp: will teach high-level swing mechanics using drills designed for all the phases of the swing. The mental aspects of hitting will also be taught, with practice in those areas as well.
- Session 1 Sunday January 14th, 1pm - 3pm
- Session 2 Sunday January 21st, 1pm - 3pm
- $60/session, $100 for both sessions
Skills Camp: designed specifically for all players who want to improve their performance both on offense and defense. The all skills session will go through the fundamentals that are taught at UW-River Falls. Defensively, campers will be grouped according to the position indicated on the registration form. If you are a catcher, please bring gear.
- Sunday February 11th, 9am - 3pm (lunch provided)
- $120 for this session, 14U, 16U, 18U players