Any girl interested in JM Soccer is invited to attend tryouts starting August 12 at Lincolnshire Soccer Complex. Girls will be evaluated by all three coaches and will place each player on the appropriate team. Missing any part of the tryout may influence your team placement.
- August 12-16 8am-10am, and 4pm-6pm
- Previous season is not a factor. Being on varsity last year does not guarantee a varsity spot.
- Specific skills include overall speed/conditioning, first touch, quickness of play, vision with and without the ball, and overall possession skills.
- Varsity players should also be able to reach level 9 on the beep test and be able to run 2 miles
- 20 potential varsity candidates will be selected by August 14th and reduced to 16 on August 17th after a preseason tryout.
- Cuts may happen. (Max of 53 girls will be kept unless 4 teams are created)
Fall Sports Registration
JM 2018 Fall Sports Online Registration will open July 1st and close August 5th. The registration software will not allow you to register if your physical is not on file in the Athletic/Activities Office or expires between May 12th through November 25th.